- Alyson on Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween
- Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys on Guy Ritchie & Jacqui Ainsley Welcome Baby No. 3
- louise on Ashton Kutcher: Fatherhood is “The Greatest Thing On Earth”
- Brooklyn Beckham's New Photo Shoot on Brooklyn Beckham Makes Modeling Debut
- Anonymous9 on Ashton Kutcher: “I’m Somebody’s Hero Now”
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
HerScoop » Blog posts
- Inspirational 11-Year-Old Trinity Barbera Collects Shoes For Children In Africa
- One Woman’s Heartbreaking Story & A Look at Grandparents’ Rights
- Do You Spank Your Kids? Billy Bob Thornton Weighs In
- Smartphone Addiction: Can We Auto-Correct Humanity?
- Inspirational Mom Carmen Delgadillo: My Son’s Memory Lives On In ‘Friends Of Scott Foundation’
The Bachelorette alum Ashley Hebert and hubby J.P. Rosenbaum welcomed their first child, son Fordham Rhys, on September 30th.
Angelina Jolie and her daughter, Shiloh Jolie-Pitt, are spotted walking in the French Quarter section of New Orleans, Louisiana where the family is spending the holidays.
Brad Pitt told Regis and Kelly, how they will be spending the holiday:
“The Jolie-Pitts will be in one big assembly,” Pitt said, when asked about the family’s holiday plans, adding that they will be keeping the paparazzi at bay.
Pitt called this year their kids’ “first introduction to Christmas,” hoping that “they retain the memories” in years to come.
Celebrating with the kids would “reignite the excitement” he had for the holidays as a child, Pitt added.
The couple bought a home in New Orleans last spring, when Pitt was shooting The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.
“I’m telling you, it’s cool,” Pitt told Regis and Kelly. “It’s really exciting.”
I’m sure it is really cool, this is the first Christmas with the family for Pax, 4, from Vietnam. Pax joins sisters Zahara, 3, and Shiloh, 1, and brother Maddox, 6.
Sharon Stone is pictured carrying her son Roan, 7, back to her car after dining out at Taste restaurant in West Hollywood.
Pacific Coast News
Brooke Shields and husband Chris Henchy take their girls Grier, 1, and Rowan, 4, for a walk in Brentwood, CA.View Slideshow »»
Wow, Marcia Cross and her husband actually went to the mall like “us” and had their twins picture taken with Santa. The girls look adorable, as usual, I love their dresses. He’s a good Santa too, ours wasn’t good at all.
Eden and Savannah will turn, 1, on February 20th.
FlynetView Slideshow »»
I just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas!! This was taken tonight, on Christmas Eve. My kids are beyond excited, and I love looking at the holiday through their eyes. Christmas is the one day that I don’t pick up the computer at all-but I’ll be back on Wednesday. Until then, peace, love & joy…Lisa~
Happy holidays to you and your family!
These beautiful children belong to our readers-Thanks for sharing!
More after the jump!View Slideshow »»