- your mom on Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween
- Anonymous on Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween
- SiervaMaria on Snooki Introduces Daughter Giovanna Marie
- SiervaMaria on Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys
- Alyson on Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween
- Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys on Guy Ritchie & Jacqui Ainsley Welcome Baby No. 3
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
HerScoop » Blog posts
- Inspirational 11-Year-Old Trinity Barbera Collects Shoes For Children In Africa
- One Woman’s Heartbreaking Story & A Look at Grandparents’ Rights
- Do You Spank Your Kids? Billy Bob Thornton Weighs In
- Smartphone Addiction: Can We Auto-Correct Humanity?
- Inspirational Mom Carmen Delgadillo: My Son’s Memory Lives On In ‘Friends Of Scott Foundation’
The Bachelorette alum Ashley Hebert and hubby J.P. Rosenbaum welcomed their first child, son Fordham Rhys, on September 30th.
These are some sweet pictures of Reese Witherspoon and her adorable son Deacon Phillippe on the beach in Malibu, CA.
Geri Halliwell took her curly haired daughter Bluebell, 18 months for a walk in the park. Geri seemed to be with a group of friends. Keeping watch was her big bodyguard who made sure to stay close by. See another picture of the group after the jump.
Get a sneak peek of the official 2008 Spice Girls calendar!
We get a glimpse of Isla Fisher and Sacha Baron Cohen out with their, 3 week old daughter Olive in Malibu last week.
Thanks Ki Ki!
Jeff Gordon is one proud dad, you can just see the love in
his eyes smile as he shows off his 4 month old daughter Ella.
I believe these photos are from over the weekend.
Three kids seems to be a good fit for Julia Roberts, 40. Her new baby Henry is 4 months old, and twins Hazel and Phinnaeus , turn 3 this month.
She didn’t say for sure, but she hinted in December’s Vanity Fair that they may be done.
“At this point I’m having so much fun with [her three children]," Roberts — who turned 40 on October 28 — says. "You only have so much energy and you want to put so much energy into each child. I wouldn’t know how to have five kids. And they’re really a good trio, these three.”
I really can’t wait to see Henry, I wonder if he has red hair?
Read more of Julia’s interview after the jump where she talks about paparazzi taking photos of celebrities’ children
Thanks to Faded Youth for the cover photo!