- Alyson on Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween
- Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys on Guy Ritchie & Jacqui Ainsley Welcome Baby No. 3
- louise on Ashton Kutcher: Fatherhood is “The Greatest Thing On Earth”
- Brooklyn Beckham's New Photo Shoot on Brooklyn Beckham Makes Modeling Debut
- Anonymous9 on Ashton Kutcher: “I’m Somebody’s Hero Now”
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
HerScoop » Blog posts
- Inspirational 11-Year-Old Trinity Barbera Collects Shoes For Children In Africa
- One Woman’s Heartbreaking Story & A Look at Grandparents’ Rights
- Do You Spank Your Kids? Billy Bob Thornton Weighs In
- Smartphone Addiction: Can We Auto-Correct Humanity?
- Inspirational Mom Carmen Delgadillo: My Son’s Memory Lives On In ‘Friends Of Scott Foundation’
The Bachelorette alum Ashley Hebert and hubby J.P. Rosenbaum welcomed their first child, son Fordham Rhys, on September 30th.
There is lots of hype surrounding the Spice Girls reunion tour. Now they’re all meeting up in LA to start rehearsals.
Geri Halliwell is pictured with her daughter Bluebell, 1 1/2, at LAX, and so is “Baby Spice” Emma Bunton who is trying to make her way through the crowd with her 3 month old Beau.
Celine Dion shops along Sloane Street with husband/manager Rene Angelil and their son Rene Charles,6. The family had a late lunch at Pizza Express.
This weekend we had a neighborhood parade that the kids marched in, it was really cute. This is Graham, 3, Grace, 6, & Abby, 4 1/2, right before we left.
I don’t know about anyone else, but I am so not ready for all the candy coming our way!!
Angelina Jolie takes her son Maddox, 6, to a K-B Toys store in Beverly Hills on Sunday. Looks like he has a warrior playset picked out. I can’t really tell what else is in the cart.
Ramey via People
No, not in this picture, but she has been seen smoking while pregnant. I really hope it’s not true, for the baby’s sake.
Nicole Richie. 3:30 p.m. Pony tail, black jeans, waistcoat. Exits DaSilvano with one young girl, one middle-age lady. On the sidewalk, after checking who’s at which outdoor tables, she lights up. They jump into a waiting black Caddy Escalade, Nicole into the front seat. Still smoking.
Three days later, 7:30 p.m., Nobu. For somebody who doesn’t eat, she sure frequents lots of restaurants. She’s there with the baby in the bun’s father. They leave. Outside she lights up again.
Pregnant actress Melissa Joan Hart, husband Mark Wilkerson and their son Mason, 1 1/2, do the “neighborhood Halloween thing” over the weekend, which I’m sure a lot of you can relate to.
Melissa is carving a pumpkin in the first picture, then they all went for a walk around the block with the other kids.
It doesn’t look like Mason wanted to wear his costume!