- Natalie on Alyssa Milano Leaving ‘Mistresses’ For Motherhood
- alyson on Kim Kardashian & North: Paris Pals
- Anonymous on Rosamund Pike Radiates The Red Carpet
- Anony on Kim Kardashian & North: Paris Pals
- Beverly Jefferson on Products To Help Keep You and Your Kids Safe On The Road
- Anonymous1 on Brian Austin Green Shares Family Photos
- Louise on Reese Witherspoon: Tennessee Looks Just Like My Husband
- Jaja on Ashley Hebert & J.P. Rosenbaum Welcome First Child: Fordham Rhys
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
HerScoop » Blog posts
Phinneas, the male half of the famed Julia Roberts/Danny Moder twins, leaves it up to his sister to sport the Crocs. He, on the other hand, goes against the grain and wears navy Pedipeds.
Halle Berry looks so cute showing off her baby bump in LA on Wednesday. She is expecting her first child with boyfriend Gabriel Aubry, and is 3 months along.
Limelight Pictures via People
Celebrity mom Angelina Jolie brings Maddox, 6, to school today at the Lycee Francais de New York on the Upper East Side. He looks adorable in his uniform, and he still has his unique style with those sneakers.
A stylish Kingston Rossdale, 1, and his dad Gavin Rossdale are pictured outside the Gramercy Park Hotel at mom Gwen Stefani’s L.A.M.B after party. Check out his little distressed jeans, and that spiked belt.
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt’s eldest son Maddox, 6, started school at the Lycee Francais de New York on the Upper East Side on Tuesday. The private school costs $18,000-a-year, and lessons are all taught in French.
Both parents brought Maddox to his first day of school, a source said, “They were just like normal parents.”
That night Brad Pitt took Maddox to a Yankee game, where they met up with director Spike Lee and his son.
The Jolie-Pitt brood, which in addition to Maddox includes; Pax, 3, Zahara, 2 1/2, and Shiloh, 1, are all living in New York’s Upper West Side. I’m sure lots of sightings are coming soon.
MediaTakeOut.com is reporting that Serena Williams may be pregnant. Now this site is a “gossip” site and nothing has been confirmed yet, so it’s a wait and see.
But apparently Serena’s longtime boyfriend actor Jackie Long is telling friends that Serena is expecting.