- micheala on Julianne Moore On God, Guns & Motherhood
- Ali on Julianne Moore On God, Guns & Motherhood
- micheala on Snooki’s Daughter Turns 4 Months
- kaye on Naomi Watts Steps Out With Her Sons
- Jenna von Oÿ Talks "Breastfeeding Bond" on Mayim Bialik Defends Alicia Silverstone, January Jones: “These Women Are Not Gross!”
- Drew Barrymore: "Women Can't Do It All" on Drew Barrymore Is A Proud Mama
- Elsa Pataky & Chris Hemsworth's Twins Are "Always Together" on Elsa Pataky & Chris Hemsworth “Enjoying Life”
- Guess Who Revealed: Jamie-Lynn Sigler's Son on Jamie-Lynn Sigler on “Overwhelming Bliss” of Motherhood
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
We get a glimpse of Isla Fisher and Sacha Baron Cohen out with their, 3 week old daughter Olive in Malibu last week.
Thanks Ki Ki!
Jeff Gordon is one proud dad, you can just see the love in
his eyes smile as he shows off his 4 month old daughter Ella.
I believe these photos are from over the weekend.
Three kids seems to be a good fit for Julia Roberts, 40. Her new baby Henry is 4 months old, and twins Hazel and Phinnaeus , turn 3 this month.
She didn’t say for sure, but she hinted in December’s Vanity Fair that they may be done.
“At this point I’m having so much fun with [her three children]," Roberts — who turned 40 on October 28 — says. "You only have so much energy and you want to put so much energy into each child. I wouldn’t know how to have five kids. And they’re really a good trio, these three.”
I really can’t wait to see Henry, I wonder if he has red hair?
Read more of Julia’s interview after the jump where she talks about paparazzi taking photos of celebrities’ children
Thanks to Faded Youth for the cover photo!
Milla Jovovich, 31, gave birth to her first child, a baby girl, in Los Angeles, on Sunday.
Milla and her fiance, English filmmaker Paul W.S. Anderson, named her Ever [very different]
Nancy Grace and her husband David Linch welcomed twins Lucy Elizabeth and John David on Sunday. Nancy developed pulmonary edema during the pregnancy, so the twins were delivered early [Nancy was due in January] John David weighed 5 lbs., 1 oz. and Lucy Elizabeth weighed 2 lbs., 15 oz.
“Her physician determined it would be best for Nancy, and for the twins, to deliver them [on Sunday],” a rep for Grace said. “Lucy Elizabeth, John David, and their proud parents are now resting comfortably.”
Congrats to everyone! I love that name Lucy Elizabeth!
Photo Startraks via People