- SiervaMaria on Snooki Introduces Daughter Giovanna Marie
- SiervaMaria on Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys
- Alyson on Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween
- Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween | Celebrity Baby Scoop on Kim Kardashian’s Pumpkin Patch Pal
- Debbie Matenopoulos Welcomes First Child: Alexandra Kalliope |Parkkar Lifestyles and News on Debbie Matenopoulos “Loved” Her Baby Shower
- Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys on Guy Ritchie & Jacqui Ainsley Welcome Baby No. 3
- louise on Ashton Kutcher: Fatherhood is “The Greatest Thing On Earth”
- Brooklyn Beckham's New Photo Shoot on Brooklyn Beckham Makes Modeling Debut
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
HerScoop » Blog posts
- Inspirational 11-Year-Old Trinity Barbera Collects Shoes For Children In Africa
- One Woman’s Heartbreaking Story & A Look at Grandparents’ Rights
- Do You Spank Your Kids? Billy Bob Thornton Weighs In
- Smartphone Addiction: Can We Auto-Correct Humanity?
- Inspirational Mom Carmen Delgadillo: My Son’s Memory Lives On In ‘Friends Of Scott Foundation’
The Bachelorette alum Ashley Hebert and hubby J.P. Rosenbaum welcomed their first child, son Fordham Rhys, on September 30th.
Gavin Rossdale carries his son Kingston, 1, as they leave their midtown hotel in New York City. They were en route to mom Gwen Stefani’s concert in Atlantic City.
Love the look on his face, looks like he just woke up from a nap.
Usher Raymond, and his pregnant fiancée Tameka Foster, are pictured leaving their hotel in NYC yesterday.
Recent headlines shockingly told how the couple cancelled their wedding last Saturday. Now nuptials are back on, reports USMagazine, “As of right now we don’t have a date but we will let you know when we do.”
A source close to the couple says, Foster who is four-months pregnant was admitted to St. Vincent’s Medical Center in NYC after cramping. But according to the source, “she learned it was just uneasiness brought on by the stress of the wedding.”
When Diane Sawyer asked Nicole Richie if she was pregnant she said, “Yes, I am. We are. I’m almost four months.” Well, finally it’s out there! I just hope she is able to take care of herself during her pregnancy. Watch the interview which will air this Thursday and Friday on Good Morning America, and if you miss that it will be on 20/20 Friday night.
Katie Holmes holds on to her 1 year-old daughter Suri in the Gendarmenmarkt, an oldtown marketplace in the center of Berlin, while husband and daddy Tom Cruise is busy on the set of his new movie Valkyrie, in which he plays Graf Stauffenberg, the German Earl who tried to kill Hitler in the 40′s.
Pacific Coast News