- Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween | Celebrity Baby Scoop on Kim Kardashian’s Pumpkin Patch Pal
- Debbie Matenopoulos Welcomes First Child: Alexandra Kalliope |Parkkar Lifestyles and News on Debbie Matenopoulos “Loved” Her Baby Shower
- Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys on Guy Ritchie & Jacqui Ainsley Welcome Baby No. 3
- louise on Ashton Kutcher: Fatherhood is “The Greatest Thing On Earth”
- Brooklyn Beckham's New Photo Shoot on Brooklyn Beckham Makes Modeling Debut
- [ jessica simpson instagram username ] Best Web Pages | (NetizenOpinion) on Jessica Simpson’s Happy Family
- Anonymous9 on Ashton Kutcher: “I’m Somebody’s Hero Now”
- SMH on Ashton Kutcher: “I’m Somebody’s Hero Now”
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
HerScoop » Blog posts
- One Woman’s Heartbreaking Story & A Look at Grandparents’ Rights
- Do You Spank Your Kids? Billy Bob Thornton Weighs In
- Smartphone Addiction: Can We Auto-Correct Humanity?
- Inspirational Mom Carmen Delgadillo: My Son’s Memory Lives On In ‘Friends Of Scott Foundation’
- Giveaway: nini & pumpkin moon cocoon ($125)
The Bachelorette alum Ashley Hebert and hubby J.P. Rosenbaum welcomed their first child, son Fordham Rhys, on September 30th.
Grace married David Linch, an investment banker in Atlanta, whom she has known since the late ’70s. The couple was married in April in a small, private ceremony.
Grace never planned to marry. “We’ve been in touch all these years and a lot of time we were separated by geography and time,” she says. “It was a spur-of-the-moment decision to get married. I told my family only two days before [the wedding].”
Grace, who is due to give birth to twins in January, did not reveal whether she underwent fertility treatments. She did say, “Tell women out there that there is hope.” Adds Grace, “I never thought it would happen like this. I thought ‘mother’ and ‘wife’ was just not part of God’s plan for me.”
Robin Williams, wife Marsha, daughter Zelda, 17, and Zelda’s boyfriend at the Los Angeles premiere of "License To Wed," in Hollywood, CA. Robin and Marsha also have a son Cody Alan, 15.Flynet
Mel B with her 2-month old daughter Angel Iris. A paternity test has confirmed actor Eddie Murphy as the father. Brown tells OK!, “There was never a doubt in my mind that Eddie was the father.”
Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner are deep in conversation, while Violet, 18-months, plays with one of her favorite vacation toys, her soccer ball. See full photo at People
Christina Aguilera during a news conference Monday June 25, 2007 in Shanghai, China. What’s next for the pregnant singer? She’s reading scripts in search of the right role to launch an acting career. Page Six reported that Aguilera is expecting her first baby with husband, Jordan Bratman, and is 3-months along.