- Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys on Guy Ritchie & Jacqui Ainsley Welcome Baby No. 3
- louise on Ashton Kutcher: Fatherhood is “The Greatest Thing On Earth”
- Brooklyn Beckham's New Photo Shoot on Brooklyn Beckham Makes Modeling Debut
- Anonymous9 on Ashton Kutcher: “I’m Somebody’s Hero Now”
- SMH on Ashton Kutcher: “I’m Somebody’s Hero Now”
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
HerScoop » Blog posts
- One Woman’s Heartbreaking Story & A Look at Grandparents’ Rights
- Do You Spank Your Kids? Billy Bob Thornton Weighs In
- Smartphone Addiction: Can We Auto-Correct Humanity?
- Inspirational Mom Carmen Delgadillo: My Son’s Memory Lives On In ‘Friends Of Scott Foundation’
- Giveaway: nini & pumpkin moon cocoon ($125)
The Bachelorette alum Ashley Hebert and hubby J.P. Rosenbaum welcomed their first child, son Fordham Rhys, on September 30th.
We have enjoyed some wonderful photos of 1-year old Suri with mom Katie Holmes and dad Tom Cruise on the French Riviera. In this photo Tom Cruise leaves the Eden Roc Hotel in Cap d’Antibes, France, on Friday with Suri.
One of my favorite celebrity moms, Reese Witherspoon spends the day with her daughter Ava Phillippe, 7, at the mall in Century City, CA. Mom and daughter, shopped at the Discovery Store and went to a movie.
“He’s the baby’s father, it’s official,” says a source close to Brown. “The baby is undoubtedly, 110 percent his.”
How Brown feels about it, “There was no doubt in people’s minds anyways, least of all hers. It wasn’t a surprise to her. She knew all along.”
Murphy’s rep declined to comment.
Tina Fey shows off her adorable 21-month old daughter Alice, on the set of her new movie Baby Mama during a break. Tina’s baby even gets to be an extra in the background in some of the scenes.
Jenna Elfman Dharma & Greg, does some shopping in Beverly Hills with a friend. Jenna and husband Bodhi are expecting their first baby, a boy early summer.
Celebrity Baby Scoop is looking for news, and style contributors. If you are up-to-date on all the latest celebrity pregnancy, baby & family news, and style trends, and would like to be part of the Celebrity Baby Scoop team, just create a few posts in your own unique style and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. All posts must site a credible source, and we are looking for at least 3 posts/week. If you are a already a blogger, or a boutique owner this is a great opportunity to link to your site through the posts you submit.