- SiervaMaria on Snooki Introduces Daughter Giovanna Marie
- SiervaMaria on Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys
- Alyson on Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween
- Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween | Celebrity Baby Scoop on Kim Kardashian’s Pumpkin Patch Pal
- Debbie Matenopoulos Welcomes First Child: Alexandra Kalliope |Parkkar Lifestyles and News on Debbie Matenopoulos “Loved” Her Baby Shower
- Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys on Guy Ritchie & Jacqui Ainsley Welcome Baby No. 3
- louise on Ashton Kutcher: Fatherhood is “The Greatest Thing On Earth”
- Brooklyn Beckham's New Photo Shoot on Brooklyn Beckham Makes Modeling Debut
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
HerScoop » Blog posts
- Inspirational 11-Year-Old Trinity Barbera Collects Shoes For Children In Africa
- One Woman’s Heartbreaking Story & A Look at Grandparents’ Rights
- Do You Spank Your Kids? Billy Bob Thornton Weighs In
- Smartphone Addiction: Can We Auto-Correct Humanity?
- Inspirational Mom Carmen Delgadillo: My Son’s Memory Lives On In ‘Friends Of Scott Foundation’
The Bachelorette alum Ashley Hebert and hubby J.P. Rosenbaum welcomed their first child, son Fordham Rhys, on September 30th.
4/30/07: Sean Preston (19 mos.) leaves the dance studio. See the full pic at X-17. There is video of SPF asleep in the car. No pictures of Jayden.
4/30/07: The Dempsey Family spend some time at the beach in Malibu. Patrick & Jill have daughter Tallulah (5) and twins Darby & Sullivan (3 mos.). Visit X-17 for more photos & video.
Need a Hot Mother’s Day Gift Idea for New Moms and Moms-to-be?
Due and Sprout Has the Answer
Are you, um, pregnant?
Do you know what you’re having?
Have you thought of a name?
From the moment a woman conceives, the questions never stop. Due and Sprout tanks and tees help us confront those questions – even before they are asked. The line consists of tanks, short and long sleeve tees made from the finest, softest cotton knit. Imagine a cozy chocolate tee with Not Finding Out in pistachio, Girl in pale pink or Yes I’m Pregnant in tangerine…
Mommies everywhere (including several A-list celebrities) are loving their Due and Sprout shirts. The tanks are perfect for yoga, over a bathing suit, layered under a jacket; the short and long sleeve tees are a great addition to any expecting mom’s wardrobe. The company also offers their Plain and Simple line, all styles and colors with no writing on the front, and they just launched the first Due and Sprout casual pant to go along with the tees. It’s aptly named the T-Shirt pant, and it is as soft and comfortable its counterparts.
One of the best parts about an original Due and Sprout tee is the gift packaging. When you purchase your tee as a gift, it comes nestled in a soft clear vinyl cube with a removable lid and silver seams. The cube makes a perfect storage box for the nursery or bathroom.
So this Mother’s Day, don’t stress over finding a cool, unique gift idea for your friend, co-worker, partner, sister, whomever you have in mind. Help her share the little details about her pregnancy on her own terms, (they even make an Ask, then Touch tee) while looking and feeling sexy and comfortable. And for the brand new mommies out there who will literally freak out if one more person asks “when are you due?”, start dropping hints for the Just Delivered tee and put an end to the staring in the grocery store. Postpartum is hard enough.
$40-48. Free shipping for Mother’s Day
Melissa Joan Hart, mom to Mason, 1, works out on a VH1′s special Hollywood’s Tightest Bodies.
CREDIT:iliki77 Superior Pics
Emma Roberts, 16, and Max Thieriot at 4 Kids Run/Walk ’07 on April 29th, 2007. Emma is the daughter of actor Eric Roberts, and the niece of actress Julia Roberts.
CREDIT:etnies Superior Pics
Celebrity dad Tobey Maguire and fiancee Jennifer Meyer at the Premiere of Columbia Pictures’ “Spider-Man 3″ April 30, 2007 in New York. The couple has a daughter Ruby Sweetheart, almost 6 months old.
Heidi Klum and husband Seal enjoy a family day in Malibu. Pictured above is Heidi and son Henry,1 1/2 , and a cute picture of mom and dad giving Leni (who will turn 3, May 4) a lift.