- Alyson on Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween
- Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys on Guy Ritchie & Jacqui Ainsley Welcome Baby No. 3
- louise on Ashton Kutcher: Fatherhood is “The Greatest Thing On Earth”
- Brooklyn Beckham's New Photo Shoot on Brooklyn Beckham Makes Modeling Debut
- Anonymous9 on Ashton Kutcher: “I’m Somebody’s Hero Now”
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
HerScoop » Blog posts
- Inspirational 11-Year-Old Trinity Barbera Collects Shoes For Children In Africa
- One Woman’s Heartbreaking Story & A Look at Grandparents’ Rights
- Do You Spank Your Kids? Billy Bob Thornton Weighs In
- Smartphone Addiction: Can We Auto-Correct Humanity?
- Inspirational Mom Carmen Delgadillo: My Son’s Memory Lives On In ‘Friends Of Scott Foundation’
The Bachelorette alum Ashley Hebert and hubby J.P. Rosenbaum welcomed their first child, son Fordham Rhys, on September 30th.
Paramount Pictures has turned an E.B. White classic into a heartwarming family film. Fern (Dakota Fanning) rescues a runt piglet from slaughter, names him Wilbur, and cares for him till he is too big to live in the house. Wilbur goes to live on a farm full of interesting animals, and one smart spider named Charlotte (Julia Roberts). Charlotte, very maternal, does some fancy web spinning to save Wilbur’s life. This movie has an all-star cast: Robert Redford as an arachnophobic horse, Kathy Bates and Reba McEntire as a couple of countrified cows, Oprah Winfrey and Cedric the Entertainer as geese, John Cleese as a sheep, André Benjamin and Thomas Haden Church as crows, and Steve Buscemi as cranky Templeton, the (scene stealing) rat.
Read the rest of the review & more photos in the extended post!
Madonna sits in the back of a car next to David Banda, 18 months, while daughter Lourdes, 10, sits behind her as they arrive at the Kamuzu international airport in Lilongwe.
Madonna and her daughter Lourdes tour a U.N Millenium village, in Mtanga, Malawi, Monday, April 16, 2007. Madonna’s publicist Liz Rosenberg said she was visiting to continue her work with her Raising Malawi organization and denied speculation of another adoption.
“She is overseeing the building of a children’s health care center. She is absolutely not adopting another baby,” Rosenberg said in a statement.
We want to know who you would like to see more of, we promise we will do our best to find pictures of them. Email us @ email@example.com with your requests!
David Letterman gives son Harry 3 1/3 a piggyback ride. Mom is Letterman’s longtime fiancée, Regina Lasko. For full image click here