- SiervaMaria on Snooki Introduces Daughter Giovanna Marie
- SiervaMaria on Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys
- Alyson on Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween
- Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys on Guy Ritchie & Jacqui Ainsley Welcome Baby No. 3
- louise on Ashton Kutcher: Fatherhood is “The Greatest Thing On Earth”
- Brooklyn Beckham's New Photo Shoot on Brooklyn Beckham Makes Modeling Debut
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
HerScoop » Blog posts
- Inspirational 11-Year-Old Trinity Barbera Collects Shoes For Children In Africa
- One Woman’s Heartbreaking Story & A Look at Grandparents’ Rights
- Do You Spank Your Kids? Billy Bob Thornton Weighs In
- Smartphone Addiction: Can We Auto-Correct Humanity?
- Inspirational Mom Carmen Delgadillo: My Son’s Memory Lives On In ‘Friends Of Scott Foundation’
The Bachelorette alum Ashley Hebert and hubby J.P. Rosenbaum welcomed their first child, son Fordham Rhys, on September 30th.
Christina Aguilera is in the Christmas spirit after ordering gifts for Britney’s kids from a posh Los Angeles store.
Aguilera is currently on tour in Europe and called boutique Petit Tresor to place the order.
People magazine reported that Aguilera told boutique owner Nina Takesh, "I want to give them something adorable for the colder weather."
The star chose two blue cashmere schoolboy sweaters for $129 each for Spears’ sons Sean Preston and Jayden James.
Spears herself also called Takesh for advice on what to get her children for Christmas.
Spears asked for "something matching and playful" and chose two Kaloo chairs shaped like teddy bears for $85 each.
Spelling, 33, and McDermott, 39, have been married since May. McDermott has a son Jack, 8, from a previous marriage.
She tells People magazine, "We are thrilled to be having a son together. Little boys are a ton of fun. We love talking to him. We play tunes for him and watch him kick.
"He already loves the Dixie Chicks! We went to their concert and he kicked the whole time."
McDermott adds, "Now Jack will have the baby brother he’s been waiting for."
Spelling has previously said that if she has a boy he will be given the middle name Aaron after her late father, legendary TV producer Aaron Spelling, who died in June.
They are still deciding on a first name.
She adds, "Yes, his middle name will be Aaron. Dean and I feel it’s the perfect way to honor the memory of my father."
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are pictured in Cambodia with their three children; Maddox, 5, Zahara, 23-months, and Shiloh 7-months Shiloh, whose name means "the peaceful one"
The beautiful pictures of seven-month-old Shiloh are the first to be seen since the couple’s daughter made her debut on the cover of HELLO! shortly after her birth in Namibia. And it is clear to see from the stunning images that she has taken on the distinctive features of her glamorous parents, inheriting Angelina’s famously full lips and her Brad’s fair hair.