Liam McDermott Is A Deodorant Wearing Dude

16234_alb_xlarge_448x600_33059_1343931392

Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott‘s eldest child Liam, 5, seems to have a  great track record in the saying or doing something funny department. In a recent post to ediTORIal.com, mama Tori shared this snapshot of little Liam flashing the universal peace sign while applying some rather adult product to his armpits.

“After Liam’s bath last night I couldn’t find him,” Tori writes. “I looked for him everywhere. Finally, when I came into our bathroom, I found him wearing his pajama bottoms with his pajama top in hand while putting Dean’s deodorant on under his armpits.”

When asked what he was doing, the couple’s little “monkey” promptly replied, “Mom. Listen. I put on Dad’s deodorant every night so my armpits don’t smell. Last year when I was 4 my armpits smelled. So now I use it. I’m a big guy!”

Liam proceeded to put on his pajama top and raise his arm to allow his mother to smell his lightly scented arm pit.

“Then he gave me a thumbs-up and walked past me down the hall back to his room.”

Tori and Dean are also parents to Stella, 4, and 10-month-old Hattie and currently expecting baby number four in September.

Filed under: Tori Spelling

Photo credit: Courtesy of ediTORIal.com

1. Someone

This kid just seems like a little punk

• Dee Willis

Agree..I think he gets away with alot. Everything is funny to them and some things are so inapproriate for a 5 yr to be saying or even know about. Poor parenting sorry. FYI he shouldn’t be using deodorant this young; possibly causes cancer.

• Katherine

What internet hoaxes have you been reading? Deoderant doesn’t cause cancer any more than wearing a bra causes cancer.

Deodorant causes cancer?!?!? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

• sarah

It probably does. Many deodorants contain aluminium and it goes through the skin into people’s bodies. Aluminium has been linked to breast cancer, and other cancers as well. Many cosmetics actually contain ingredients that are suspected to cause cancer – especially the expensive cosmetics, in fact.

• Hope

Thanks, Internet Doctor. That must be why the vast majority of people who use deodorant get cancer.

Oh, wait, they don’t? Oh, but they must!! Internet Doctor sarah just told me that deodorant causes cancer, so it MUST be true!

• Maria

What does he say that’s so inappropriate? All he said was he puts on his dad’s deodorant so his armpits don’t smell. Saying that’s inappropriate is over reaching.

• Anon

I am a teacher and I have worked with many, many punks during my experience. While I have watched a few episodes of their show and have read a few posts on this site, none of them have ever reminded me of the real punks out there. Punks are disrespectful, back-talking, swearing children who believe no rules apply to them. While Liam is not perfect and does push the limit sometimes (what 5 year old doesn’t?), he does have rules that he follows. If this is the worst you see, consider yourself blessed, because Liam is an angel compared to some students that cross my path.

2. Danielle

Thats not the ‘peace sign’ . :/

3. Rachel

I find Liam funny and have since I started watching her show. He is so funny and cute and talking bad about a child is pretty pathetic. Apparently there are holy than thou people on this site. Kids are funny and no parent is perfect, but they love their kids and they seem like a loving and sweet family.

4. Mia

…and of course she had her phone with her, to take a picture.

This isn’t any different from many of my friends who constantly post pictures on Facebook of their children doing something funny. It is just a parent being proud or humored by their child.

5. Anon

I think Tori needs to concentrate on parenting her older kids rather than getting pregnant every 9 months to keep her hubby.

Very bad parenting. Alot of thing she posts are inappropriate, and her two older kids seem to be very spoiled. Maybe she start by toning down those extravagant birthday parties she keeps throwing. Whatever happened to taking a few kids to Mcdonalds and then a movie or playpark?

JMO.

6. Anon

It takes one to know one :o)

7. Just mia

WOW…you people are brain dead seriously…the kid is 5!!! What 5 year old isnt smart assed or whatver, I know mine is. Judging a child is beyond pathetic, he seems funny and he isnt like every other kid out there :)

• Anon

Shhhh… the self-righteous, holier-than-thou crowd doesn’t want to hear logic! They want to hear that Tori Spelling is a bad parent because somehow, this makes them feel better about their own pathetic lives.

8. Amy

He comes across as a funny kid, leave her alone she’s proud of him and let her be.
    So what she like’s to take a few photos of her children like I like to take them of my nephew and show him of to the world its perfectly normal. She’s doing nothing wrong and raising her kids to her best ability.

9. anonymous

Liam is a total spoiled brat. He has had an i-phone for two years and he is only five years old. He has also made alot of weird comments about sex and his weiner etc that have been really inappropriate. Tori has admitted that she does not dicipline her kids. Can’t imagine what he will be like as a teenager but you reep what you sow.